Description : Production Officer. Company : Pfizer. Location : Karachi
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure safe and open work environment for the team in light of Pfizer values.
- Provides technical/functional guidance/oversight to technical staff.
- Able to lead and motivate staff within a department.
- Able to identify and set short term goals and strategic objectives for the section.
- Able to effectively utilize labor resources.
- Ensure production targets set by Supply Chain are met in compliance with the company policies.
- Implementing and ensuring EHS, Data Integrity, and Compliance policies of Pfizer within the section.
- Co-ordinate with essential business teams, Sales, Engineering, & Supply Chain for the smooth run of operations.
- Determine the need for development and trainings of subordinates.
- Analyze and define departmental KPIs to assess team’s performance.
- Identify training and empowerment opportunities for team members to make the workforce more efficient.
- Good understand and experience of implementing Six Sigma methodologies to identify improvement opportunities, Continuous Improvement projects and departmental investigations.
- Handling Risk assessment, Quality and Operational challenges for the packaging section.
Profound knowledge of the pharmaceutical standards of FDA, ISO, and DRAP.Qualifications
- Pharm-D or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years+ of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing/Packaging experience.
- Strong understanding of GMP.
- Proven ability to engage colleagues in a dynamic and changing work environment.
- Clear understanding of EHS Compliance (incident management, rehabilitation, environmental controls).
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Manufacturing #LI-PFE